Terms & Conditions
Holding Deposits are Strictly Non-Refundable once paid, however can be kept as store credit with no expiry date applicable.
- AUSTRALIAN PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES PTY LTD (API) warrants their products to the original purchaser of this product during the time period of 12 months from the invoiced date of purchase. Components found to be defective will be repaired/replaced by API without further charge on parts or labour. API warranty is provided on the condition that all service is undertaken by API or by and authorised party specified by API.
- The warranty specified in paragraph 1 does not apply:
- If any product codes have been removed from the product
- To and defect or failure caused by; accident, misuse, abuse, non-observance of operating instructions / installation guides, negligence or improper installation
- If the product has been fitted or serviced with non approved parts by a non-authorised API Agent.
- If the product is repossessed under any financial agreement.
- API will not take any responsibility for any direct/indirect/affiliated consequence caused by any defect of their products. API will not be responsible for any warranty claims with costing exceeding the original invoiced value.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to regularly check all nuts and bolts on the product for tightness, including lock components both adjustable and non-adjustable.
- At the completion of the above listed warranty period goods purchased through API will no longer be covered under these warranty terms
- Goods claimed under warranty must be returned to API within 5 business days from notifying head office.
- Goods claimed to be faulty must be returned to API for repair. If unable to repair goods will be replaced.
- It is the responsibility for the customer to arrange freight for return.
Australian Performance Boxes Online & In-store Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Australian Performance Boxes whose Instagram handle is @apboxes. The "Prize" refers to 2 x Morgan Wallen Tickets on Tuesday 21st March 2023 at Qudos Bank Area, Sydney, NSW.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by Midnight on 14th march 2023. One (1) winner in Australia (excluding any International entrants) will be selected at random by Australian Performance Boxes on 14th March 2023 and the winner will be notified on or after this date directly using the contact details provided.
- The Promotors competition can be entered via our Online Website or Instore and is only open to residents of Australia. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all purchase made inshore and online.
The “Prize" is for the concert tickets only and does not include any travel fees or expenses. This includes but is not limited to airfares, public transport or accomodation.
Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
Each entrant shall enter the competition by purchasing any Australian performance Boxes product inshore or online.
The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has purchased product inshore or online between the allocated dates, using a random generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.